JUNG-GU, DAEGU METROPOLITAN CITY

History Exploration

The Origin of Regions’ Name

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

태평로1.2가
It belonged to Dongsan-myeon Daegu-bu. In 1914, this area was named Sinjeoong (幸町), Geumjeong (錦町) 1 Jeoongmok after being combined with part (1ga) of Chilseong-ri, Yongdeok-ri and some part (2ga) of Chilseong-ri and Hu-dong. They were renamed Taepyeong-ro 1ga and 2ga, respectively, in 1946.
  • History Exploration
    • History of Jung-gu Adminstration
    • Historic Figures in Jung-gu
    • The Origin of Regions’ Name
  • Cultural Event
  • Festival
    • Daegu Yangnyeongsi Festival
    • Donseongno Festival
    • Bongsan Art Festival
    • Overseas Chinese Festival
    • Seomun Market Festival
    • Fashion Jewelry Festival
    • Bongsan Porcelain Fair